Billing is fun!

We all know the dread of hearing those words, "Can you give me a breakdown of the hours?"


This is usually a response to an invoice that has been received by someone who has no intimate knowledge of the project. It's frustrating, sometimes insulting and at it's worst is an exercise in futility.

Here's a different way to approach it. Get ahead of the clients and run your own monthly reports!

Sounds simple right?

Not really, we all know how our days go. Client to client. Project to project. Way too busy to stay on top of the process. I'm guilty too. Long days and crazy shifts of my focus conspire to keep me from entering my time.

The answer for me has been revamped technology. Portable, simple and Web based.

Check these guys out: http://www.getharvest.com/

Great system that works on PC/Mac and my iPhone.